A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 2,463 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $653,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $143
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,561 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: NASH M:B L:02309
- Zillow Home ID: 74285847
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $364-840K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03062 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Nashua as a whole. Among 03062 homes, this home is valued 203.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% less than in Nashua, and 71.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashua.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03062 home values.
|7 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$556K||4||2.5||2,800|
|11 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$543K||4||2.5||2,771|
|10 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$583K||4||3||3,350|
|8 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$547K||4||2.5||2,654|
|12 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$560K||4||2.5||3,036|
|5 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$547K||3||2.5||2,708|
|14 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$548K||4||2.5||2,914|
|15 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$541K||4||2.5||2,747|
|16 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$552K||4||2.5||2,940|
|17 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$623K||4||3.5||3,607|
|18 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$568K||4||2.5||3,232|
|4 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$548K||4||3||2,720|
|3 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$397K||3||2.5||1,907|
|19 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$704K||4||3.5||4,310|
|25 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$587K||4||2.5||3,230|
|27 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$607K||5||3||3,728|
|29 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$569K||3||2.5||3,188|
|2 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$458K||4||2.5||3,961|
|15 Bicentennial Dr Nashua, NH||$344K||3||2.5||1,797|
|1 Rosecliff Dr Nashua, NH||$383K||4||3.5||2,346|
Nearby Schools in Nashua
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!