9 Sandy Lake Rd, Englewood, CO 801135 beds, 5 baths, 10,445 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 132 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $2,550,000
- Price/sqft: $333
- MLS #: 3820842
- Finished basement, 3414 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1124 sqft
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 10,445 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 207701208011
- Zillow Home ID: 13142415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Sandy Lake Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80113 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% higher than in Cherry Hills Village, and 10.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80113 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cherry Hills Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80113 home values.
- 7 Sandy Lake Rd Englewood, CO$3.18M678,185
- 11 Sandy Lake Rd Englewood, CO$3.68M699,929
- 5 Sandy Lake Rd Englewood, CO$3.08M779,307
- 13 Sandy Lake Rd Englewood, CO$2.4M47.54,809
- 15 Sandy Lake Rd Englewood, CO--65.510,174
- 3 Sandy Lake Rd Cherry Hills Village, CO$1.64M587,924
- 3 Sandy Lake Rd Englewood, CO$2.79M587,924
- 17 Sandy Lake Rd Englewood, CO$2.91M569,368
- 17 Sandy Lake Rd Cherry Hills Village, CO$1.65M569,368
- 1 Sandy Lake Rd Englewood, CO$4.17M71010,472
- 6 Waterside Ter Englewood, CO$3.0M47.56,982
- 6 Sandy Lake Rd Englewood, CO$2.41M487,374
- 13 Buell Mansion Pkwy Englewood, CO$2.38M475,207
- 4 Sandy Lake Rd Englewood, CO$1.87M476,285
- 2 Sunrise Dr Englewood, CO$2.68M45.57,580
- 4 Gooseberry Ln Englewood, CO$2.55M577,126
- 8 Sandy Lake Rd Englewood, CO$2.41M6672
- 6 Gooseberry Ln Englewood, CO$3.66M587,410
- 2 Gooseberry Ln Englewood, CO$1.79M4--6,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.