- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 6,943 all time views
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Other (See Remarks), APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,976 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0103 B:0000 L:0034-10
- Zillow Home ID: 57546870
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02360 home values will fall 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% fall for Town of Plymouth as a whole. Among 02360 homes, this home is valued 5.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% higher than in Town of Plymouth, and 35.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
|121 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$404K||6||2||2,653|
|7 Seven Hills Rd Plymouth, MA||$276K||3||2||1,540|
|119 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$238K||3||1.5||1,056|
|128 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$291K||3||1||2,137|
|126 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$316K||3||2.5||1,817|
|10A Hall St Plymouth, MA||$513K||3||2||2,400|
|123 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$371K||6||2||2,940|
|130 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$300K||3||1.5||1,964|
|117 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$271K||3||1||1,808|
|132 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$238K||2||1||1,040|
|34 Hall St Plymouth, MA||$320K||4||3||2,050|
|115 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$361K||4||3||2,644|
|125 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$269K||2||2||1,452|
|134 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$316K||5||2||2,001|
|122 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$309K||2||2||1,855|
|127 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$230K||2||1||928|
|113 Standish Ave Plymouth, MA||$353K||2||2.5||2,460|
|31 Hall St Plymouth, MA||$238K||3||1||1,066|
|32 Hall St Plymouth, MA||$311K||2||1.5||1,619|
|5 Liberty St Plymouth, MA||$254K||3||1||1,430|
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded3.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!