9 Shell Bch, Newport Beach, CA 926576 beds, 9 baths, 10,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 216 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $903
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $11,650,000
- Price/sqft: $1,389
- MLS #: NP14019717
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 7 spaces
- View: City, Water
- Beamed Ceiling(s), Drywall Walls, Turnkey, Turnkey, Turnkey, Elevator, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Turnkey, Turnkey, Mirrored Closet Door(s) (N), Mirrored Closet Door(s) (N), Pre-wired for high speed Data, Turnkey
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 10,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 47726137
- Zillow Home ID: 64477901
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Shell Bch
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92657 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% greater than in Newport Coast, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92657 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport Coast.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 7 Shell Bch Newport Coast, CA$3.81M------
- 11 Shell Bch Newport Beach, CA--------
- 5 Shell Bch Newport Coast, CA--------
- 15 Shell Bch Newport Coast, CA$2.54M6812,241
- 2 Clear Water Newport Coast, CA--------
- 17 Shell Bch Newport Coast, CA$4.19M----19,934
- 7 High Water Newport Beach, CA$2.74M------
- 8 Clear Water Newport Beach, CA$10M61111,000
- 1 Shell Bch Newport Coast, CA$10.9M599,303
- 5 High Water Newport Beach, CA--------
- 19 Shell Bch Newport Coast, CA$5.77M61111,878
- 22 Deep Sea Newport Coast, CA$13.6M5812,000
- 1 Clear Water Newport Beach, CA$8.98M------
- 3 High Water Newport Coast, CA$4.3MStudio--19,109
- 15 High Water Newport Coast, CA--------
- 21 Shell Bch Newport Coast, CA$4.84M7109,163
- 5 Clear Water Newport Beach, CA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.