9 South Pkwy, Clinton, CT 064134 beds, 2 baths, 1,382 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $345,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Age Restricted \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Basement \ Partial Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Fuel \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ None,Property Type \ Rental,Rental Agreement \ Annual,Rental Property Type \ Residential,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,382 sqft
- Parcel #: F0194700
- Zillow Home ID: 57841668
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 South Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06413, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% higher than in Town of Clinton, and 31.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06413 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Clinton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06413 home values.
- 8 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$314K321,170
- 10 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$491K331,632
- 5 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$285K311,645
- 6 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$625K322,020
- 12 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$508K31.51,750
- 11 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$276K31.51,802
- 4 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$507K221,286
- 15 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$237K311,449
- 3 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$215K21780
- 8 Hammock Pkwy Clinton, CT$204K211,037
- 14 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$527K321,690
- 10 Hammock Pkwy Clinton, CT$247K31.51,357
- 17 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$262K32.51,410
- 6 Hammock Pkwy Clinton, CT$213K211,064
- 4 Hammock Pkwy Clinton, CT$193K21468
- 2 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$798K32.52,071
- 1 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$213K21875
- 1 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$222K21875
- 12 Hammock Pkwy Clinton, CT$479K32.51,792
- 16 South Pkwy Clinton, CT$301K21798
Nearby Schools in Town of Clinton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005