- Built in 1973
- Views: 637 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: May 2013 for $128,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Slider, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Carport, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 32
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Parcel #: M:225 B:068 U:011C
- Zillow Home ID: 61308542
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-154K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06109 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Wethersfield as a whole. Among 06109 homes, this home is valued 43.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06109, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% less than in Wethersfield, and 18.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06109 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wethersfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06109 home values.
|7 Spring St UNIT 7 Wethersfield, CT||$132K||2||1||1,008|
|7 Spring St Wethersfield, CT||$135K||2||1.5||1,008|
|11 Spring St UNIT 11 Wethersfield, CT||$126K||1||1.5||875|
|10 Spring St Wethersfield, CT||$133K||2||1.5||1,008|
|10 Spring St UNIT 10 Wethersfield, CT||$135K||2||1.1||1,008|
|8 Spring St Wethersfield, CT||$134K||2||2.5||1,008|
|5 Spring St UNIT 5 Wethersfield, CT||$132K||2||1.5||1,008|
|9 Spring St Wethersfield, CT||$133K||2||1.1||1,008|
|6 Spring St UNIT 6 Wethersfield, CT||$136K||2||1.5||1,008|
|3 Spring St UNIT 3 Wethersfield, CT||$133K||2||1.5||1,026|
|15 Spring St UNIT 15 Wethersfield, CT||$150K||2||1.5||1,116|
|4 Spring St UNIT 4 Wethersfield, CT||$133K||2||1.5||1,026|
|2 Spring St UNIT 2 Wethersfield, CT||$132K||2||1.5||1,008|
|1 Spring St UNIT 1 Wethersfield, CT||$132K||2||1.5||1,008|
|17 Spring St UNIT 17 Wethersfield, CT||$152K||2||1.5||1,134|
|19 Spring St UNIT 19 Wethersfield, CT||$153K||2||1.5||1,116|
|8 Spring St UNIT 8 Wethersfield, CT||$137K||2||2||1,008|
|18 Spring St UNIT 18 Wethersfield, CT||$153K||2||1.5||1,116|
|12 Spring St UNIT 12 Wethersfield, CT||$128K||1||1.5||875|
|4 Wells Rd Wethersfield, CT||$190K||3||2||1,050|
Nearby Schools in Wethersfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!