- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 892 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $143,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $124
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Completed
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 81800009
- Zillow Home ID: 59043209
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85-145K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06053 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for New Britain as a whole. Among 06053 homes, this home is valued 14.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06053, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% lower than in New Britain, and 122.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06053 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Britain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06053 home values.
|51 Ronald Rd New Britain, CT||$116K||3||1||1,320|
|15 Stephen Ct New Britain, CT||$111K||4||1||1,272|
|20 Helen Dr New Britain, CT||$116K||4||1||1,208|
|43 Ronald Rd New Britain, CT||$119K||3||1||1,289|
|26 Helen Dr New Britain, CT||$105K||3||1||1,080|
|12 Helen Dr New Britain, CT||$132K||4||1.5||1,536|
|19 Stephen Ct New Britain, CT||$100K||3||1||1,101|
|34 Helen Dr New Britain, CT||$117K||3||1||1,296|
|63 Ronald Rd New Britain, CT||$103K||2||1.5||1,176|
|10 Stephen Ct New Britain, CT||$97K||4||1.5||1,080|
|48 Ronald Rd New Britain, CT||$106K||3||1||1,080|
|56 Ronald Rd New Britain, CT||$107K||3||1||1,080|
|35 Ronald Rd New Britain, CT||$114K||3||1||1,080|
|14 Emily Dr New Britain, CT||$119K||3||1||1,158|
|14 Emily Dr Vernon, CT||$130K||3||1||1,152|
|62 Ronald Rd New Britain, CT||$105K||4||1||1,080|
|42 Helen Dr New Britain, CT||$117K||3||1||1,124|
|23 Stephen Ct New Britain, CT||$96K||4||1||1,080|
|18 Stephen Ct New Britain, CT||$95K||4||1||1,080|
|40 Ronald Rd New Britain, CT||$116K||4||1||1,168|
Nearby Schools in New Britain
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!