9 Summit Ave, Winchester, MA 018905 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $1
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,088 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:005 B:0275 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56377234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Summit Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01890 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Winchester, and 89.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01890 home values.
- 27 Mount Pleasant St Winchester, MA$772K311,429
- 3 Summit Ave Winchester, MA$1.04M52.752,804
- 2 Summit Ave Winchester, MA$1.14M523,094
- 9 Summit Ave # 0 Winchester, MA$1.15M44.53,088
- 4 Summit Ave Winchester, MA$1.33M51.54,263
- 26 Mount Pleasant St Winchester, MA$1.48M42.53,542
- 30 Mount Pleasant St Winchester, MA$2.11M64.55,033
- 5 Summit Ave Winchester, MA$931K622,851
- 21 Mount Pleasant St Winchester, MA$1.13M52.52,895
- 6 Summit Ave Winchester, MA$1.44M53.52,963
- 319 Highland Ave Winchester, MA$1.1M42.52,742
- 17 Crescent Rd Winchester, MA$1.7M63.53,667
- 14 Hillside Ave Winchester, MA$985K32.52,605
- 34 Mount Pleasant St Winchester, MA$828K422,047
- 10 Hillside Ave Winchester, MA$1.9M63.56,073
- 16 Hillside Ave Winchester, MA$1.48M73.55,119
- 7 Summit Ave Winchester, MA$1.02M43.52,835
- 15 Hillside Ave Winchester, MA$1.13M42.53,741
- 21 Crescent Rd Winchester, MA$1.09M42.52,651
- 22 Mount Pleasant St Winchester, MA$2.02M55.55,437
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!