9 Summit Rd, Woodside, CA 940628 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $3,325,000
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 680 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Development Status \ Topographical Map Available, Existing Crops/Vegetation \ None, Fencing \ None, Listing Class \ Residential Lots & Land, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Trees - Many, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Acres, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Acres, Parcel Access \ Private Road - Maint. Access, Present Use \ Other, Present Use \ Vacant, Sewer Septic \ Septic Required, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Not Available, Subclass \ Residential Lot, Utilities \ Bottled Gas, Utilities \ On Pole, View \ Bay, View \ City Lights, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Public 500- Feet Away
- Parcel #: 076052010
- Zillow Home ID: 15600703
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Summit Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.5% less than in Woodside, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 12 Summit Rd Woodside, CA$1.92M442,030
- 12 Medway Rd Woodside, CA$2.11M32.53,240
- 95 Medway Rd Woodside, CA$1.43M11400
- 25 Upenuf Rd Woodside, CA$2.71M533,920
- 683 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA$2.22MStudio--1,880
- 632 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA$2.07M422,242
- 2 Medway Rd Woodside, CA$1.75M322,870
- 736 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA$1.1M11590
- 579 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA$2.6M432,885
- 87 Upenuf Rd Woodside, CA$3.77M643,350
- 35 Martinez Rd Woodside, CA$1.92M321,680
- 30 Summit Rd Woodside, CA$1.73M422,030
- 37 Upenuf Rd Woodside, CA$1.93M543,800
- 16 Medway Rd Woodside, CA$1.68M321,400
- 77 Upenuf Rd Woodside, CA$1.18M11740
- 135 Summit Rd Woodside, CA$2.21M443,170
- 135 Summit Rd Woodside, CA$1.87M43.53,170
- 560 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA$1.57M221,570
- 5 Big Tree Rd Woodside, CA$1.96M232,920
- 630 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA$1.87M32.52,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.