- Built in 1989
- Views: 8,708 all time views
- HOA Fee: $465
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $395,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $415
- Flooring: Other
- Association \ Pool, Association \ Spa, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, AssociationDues2Frequency \ Monthly, AttachedStructure \ Attached, CommonWalls \ 2+ common walls, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, Cooling \ Central, EatingArea \ Area, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fireplace \ Family Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, LastChangeType \ Pending, Laundry \ Area, Laundry \ Inside, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, Parking \ Garage, Pool \ Association, Pool \ Community Pool, Pool \ In Ground, PreviousStatus \ Active, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Up, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Spa \ Association, Spa \ In Ground, Stories \ Two Level, View \ None, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 96
- Floor size: 951 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 93936270
- Zillow Home ID: 25765660
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $425-525K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92629 home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 5.8% rise for Dana Point as a whole. Among 92629 homes, this home is valued 42.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92629, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% higher than in Dana Point, and 78.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92629 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dana Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92629 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (99)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 14 Placid Hbr|
Nearby Schools in Dana Point
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!