- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9 Swartson Ct, Albany, NY 122094 beds, 2 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $150,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 908 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01010007505000030300000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29653630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Swartson Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whitehall, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.1% lower than in Albany, and 78.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Whitehall home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitehall home values.
- 11 Swartson Ct Albany, NY$131K21829
- 7 Swartson Ct Albany, NY$169K331,482
- 15 Swartson Ct Albany, NY$148K31.51,069
- 5 Swartson Ct Albany, NY$170K321,657
- 109 Dartmouth St Albany, NY$148K211,514
- 17 Swartson Ct Albany, NY$147K32898
- 3 Swartson Ct Albany, NY$164K411,581
- 18 Mariette Pl Albany, NY$154K311,148
- 107 Dartmouth St Albany, NY$145K411,203
- 16 Mariette Pl Albany, NY$162K622,441
- 1 Swartson Ct Albany, NY$145K411,228
- 19 Swartson Ct Albany, NY$170K131,100
- 14 Mariette Pl Albany, NY$168K522,337
- 20 Mariette Pl Albany, NY$127K311,502
- 12 Mariette Pl Albany, NY$120K311,404
- 12 Swartson Ct Albany, NY$143K321,344
- 10 Swartson Ct Albany, NY$142K31.11,250
- 20 Mariette Pl Albany, NY$159K311,156
- 14 Swartson Ct Albany, NY$147K41.51,612
- 8 Swartson Ct Albany, NY$144K421,668
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.