- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9 Temple Ave, Long Beach, CA 908035 beds, 3 baths, 3,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 8,025 sqft
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $1,875,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Three-Quarter Bath, Utility, View Type: Ocean
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 7264024020
- Zillow Home ID: 95557008
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Temple Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bluff Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.4% lower than in Long Beach, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bluff Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bluff Park home values.
- 17 Temple Ave Long Beach, CA$1.11M422,602
- 2767 E Ocean Blvd Long Beach, CA--------
- 11 Temple Ave Long Beach, CA$1.2M534,300
- 2749 E Ocean Blvd Long Beach, CA$1.32M443,660
- 21 Temple Ave Long Beach, CA$771K221,450
- 2747 E Ocean Blvd Long Beach, CA$1.53MStudio--4,410
- 27 Temple Ave Long Beach, CA$772K431,854
- 2740 E 1st St Long Beach, CA$1.44M445,016
- 2801 E Ocean Blvd Long Beach, CA$1.66M744,300
- 38 Temple Ave Long Beach, CA$647K11756
- 2739 E Ocean Blvd Long Beach, CA$1.56M432,690
- 2732 E 1st St Long Beach, CA$1.26M643,939
- 2800 E 1st St Long Beach, CA$815K421,730
- 2725 E Ocean Blvd Long Beach, CA$1.55M554,056
- 2810 E 1st St Long Beach, CA$902K321,920
- 2810 E 1st St Long Beach, CA$882K311,920
- 2805 E Ocean Blvd Long Beach, CA$1.5M644,148
- 2728 E 1st St Long Beach, CA$1.22M533,558
- 2721 E Ocean Blvd Long Beach, CA$1.37M322,166
- 2716 E 1st St Long Beach, CA$1.21M443,696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292