9 Temple StAPT B, Boston, MA 02114
Sold on 7/1/13: $554,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:860 sq ft
- Lot:860 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $554,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow160
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1980
- Parcel #W:03 P:00054 S:004
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count5
- Zillow Home ID59180508
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$570,409||$542K – $610K||-$1,405||$663||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,938/mo||$2.3K – $3.4K/mo||-$125||$3.42||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 1.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Boston, and 80.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 9 Temple Street APT B
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.1 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005