9 Village WayAPT A, Norton, MA 02766
Sold on 1/4/13: $190,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow340
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Parcel #M:020 L:019-04A
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID56860771
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$199,530||$188K – $212K||+$1,122||$142||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,542/mo||$1.3K – $1.9K/mo||-$17||$1.10||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 02766 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Norton as a whole. Among 02766 homes, this home is valued 25.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02766 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% higher than in Norton, and 62.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02766 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02766 home values.
Neighborhood for 9 Village Way APT A
Nearby Schools in Norton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- J.C. Solmonese Elementary K-3 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Norton Middle 6-8 & ungraded 2.0 mi
- The Children's Studio Ltd PK-1 2.3 mi
- Peter Thacher Elementary K-4 & ungraded 3.0 mi
- St. John the Evangelist School K-8 3.2 mi
- Thomas E. Willett School K-4 & ungraded 3.2 mi
- Grace Baptist Christian Academy PK-12 3.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005