- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 507 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $410,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $195
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Steam, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, TERMS_FEATURE \ Delayed Occupancy, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,106 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2029 B:40 L:7
- Zillow Home ID: 56589025
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $365-525K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02169 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Quincy as a whole. Among 02169 homes, this home is valued 31.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02169, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.6% higher than in Quincy, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02169 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Quincy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02169 home values.
|24 Vine Ave UNIT 24 Quincy, MA||$360K||2||2||1,510|
|26 Vine Ave Quincy, MA||$465K||2||2.5||2,230|
|26 Vine Ave UNIT 26 Quincy, MA||$417K||2||2||1,942|
|7 Vine Ave Quincy, MA||--||1||1||600|
|5 Vine Ave Quincy, MA||--||--||--||--|
|59 Mill St Quincy, MA||$600K||5||3||2,809|
|15 Vine Ave Quincy, MA||$670K||7||5.5||3,965|
|18 Vine Ave Quincy, MA||$328K||4||2||1,368|
|21 Vine Ave Quincy, MA||$306K||3||1||914|
|16 1st St Quincy, MA||$402K||4||3||1,583|
|16 1st St Quincy, MA||$407K||4||2||1,583|
|25 Vine Ave Quincy, MA||$579K||6||3||3,100|
|62 Mill St Quincy, MA||$438K||3||2||1,925|
|45 Mill St UNIT 45 Quincy, MA||$204K||2||1||828|
|45 Mill St UNIT 45A Quincy, MA||$207K||2||1||828|
|22 Vine Ave Quincy, MA||$313K||2||1||1,055|
|18 1st St Quincy, MA||$590K||5||2||3,228|
|28 1st St Quincy, MA||$1.52M||3||1.5||12,894|
|47 Mill St UNIT 47A Quincy, MA||$205K||2||1||819|
|47 Mill St UNIT 47 Quincy, MA||$205K||2||1||819|
Nearby Schools in Quincy
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!