9 Washington St, North Reading, MA 018643 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $266
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,OTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:54-P:085
- Zillow Home ID: 57093439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01864 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 70.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
- 7 Washington St North Reading, MA$398K321,861
- 11 Washington St North Reading, MA$464K622,532
- 8 Washington St North Reading, MA$471K522,349
- 4 Roosevelt Rd North Reading, MA$436K211,906
- 13 Washington St North Reading, MA$369K421,529
- 1 Harding Rd North Reading, MA$278K311,054
- 10 Washington St North Reading, MA$486K41.52,291
- 14 Washington St North Reading, MA$415K521,808
- 10 Wright St North Reading, MA$336K311,316
- 7 Harding Rd North Reading, MA$458K412,052
- 107 Park St North Reading, MA--311,285
- 109 Park St North Reading, MA$318K311,349
- 105 Park St North Reading, MA$395K41.51,700
- 7 Wright St North Reading, MA$329K31.51,316
- 23 Harding Rd North Reading, MA$313K311,292
- 9 Wright St North Reading, MA$397K31.51,560
- 101 Park St North Reading, MA$537K532,126
- 256 Elm St North Reading, MA$434K311,773
- 11 Wright St North Reading, MA$404K31.51,511
- 25 Harding Rd North Reading, MA$406K521,698
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.