9 William St, Andover, MA 018103 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $639,000
- Price/sqft: $315
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BED3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level,FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Electric Baseboard,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Tankless,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level,LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled,MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level,OTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,028 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00052 B:00063 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56031787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 William Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Andover, and 97.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
- 7 William St Andover, MA$716K53.53,266
- 12 William St UNIT 12 Andover, MA$381K41.52,165
- 11 William St Andover, MA$770K53.53,513
- 23 Kenilworth St Andover, MA$434K32.51,814
- 10 William St Andover, MA$477K734,161
- 10 William St UNIT 10 Andover, MA$388K42.52,165
- 21 Kenilworth St Andover, MA$399K31.51,614
- 8 William St Andover, MA$694K43.52,892
- 5 William St Andover, MA$685K52.53,162
- 89 Poor St Andover, MA$366K311,488
- 19 Kenilworth St Andover, MA$458K41.51,923
- 82 Poor St UNIT 82 Andover, MA$345K321,759
- 6 William St Andover, MA$609K41.52,520
- 9 Kensington St Andover, MA$771K53.53,130
- 82 Poor St Andover, MA$258K321,759
- 84 Poor St Andover, MA$324K311,080
- 17 Kenilworth St Andover, MA$435K421,845
- 3 William St Andover, MA$649K41.53,109
- 14 William St Andover, MA$737K63.53,799
- 80 Poor St Andover, MA$491K532,750
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292