9 Willow St, Brooklyn, NY 112015 beds, 4 baths, 2,559 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,719 sqft
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $2,700,000
- Price/sqft: $1,055
- Roof Garden
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,559 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 002100002
- Zillow Home ID: 30567248
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Willow Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for New York, and 94.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11201 home values.
- 9 Willow Cir Bronxville, NY$953K431,718
- 11 Willow St APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$662K------
- 11 Willow St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$985K------
- 7 Willow St Brooklyn, NY$3.63M----2,742
- 27 Middagh St Brooklyn, NY$4.89M211,000
- 3 Willow St Brooklyn, NY--222,742
- 25 Middagh St Brooklyn, NY$3.48M531,888
- 29 Middagh St Brooklyn, NY$7.07M----3,678
- 65 Middagh St APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$566K32--
- 15 Willow St Brooklyn, NY$3.97M74.54,810
- 1 Willow St Brooklyn, NY$3.25M----2,793
- 31 Middagh St Brooklyn, NY$2.04M21900
- 40 Hicks St Brooklyn, NY--112,030
- 40 Hicks St # 3 Brooklyn, NY$2.36M21--
- 32 Middagh St APT 15 Brooklyn, NY--Studio1400
- 32 Middagh St APT 2F Brooklyn, NY$2.45M------
- 32 Middagh St APT 6 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 32 Middagh St Brooklyn, NY$3.23M------
- 42 Hicks St APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.73M------
- 42 Hicks St APT 3S Brooklyn, NY$661K21--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292