9 Willow St, Brooklyn, NY 112015 beds, 4 baths, 2,559 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,719 sqft
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $2,700,000
- Price/sqft: $1,055
- Roof Garden
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,559 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 002100002
- Zillow Home ID: 30567248
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Willow Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New York, and 97% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11201 home values.
- 9 Willow Cir Bronxville, NY$880K431,718
- 11 Willow St APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$753K------
- 11 Willow St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$940K------
- 7 Willow St Brooklyn, NY$3.71M----2,742
- 27 Middagh St Brooklyn, NY$4.95M211,000
- 3 Willow St Brooklyn, NY$2.97M222,742
- 25 Middagh St Brooklyn, NY$3.54M531,888
- 29 Middagh St Brooklyn, NY$6.8M----3,678
- 15 Willow St Brooklyn, NY$4.57M74.54,810
- 65 Middagh St APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$709K32--
- 1 Willow St Brooklyn, NY$3.27M----2,793
- 31 Middagh St Brooklyn, NY$1.94M21900
- 40 Hicks St Brooklyn, NY$2.91M112,030
- 40 Hicks St # 3 Brooklyn, NY$2.34M21--
- 32 Middagh St APT 6 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 42 Hicks St # 4NN Brooklyn, NY--------
- 42 Hicks St APT 3N Brooklyn, NY$819K11--
- 42 Hicks St APT 3S Brooklyn, NY$876K21--
- 42 Hicks St APT 5N Brooklyn, NY$795K21700
- 42 Hicks St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.