- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9 Wilshire Ct, Freeport, NY 115203 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $308,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- Finished basement, 383 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 156 sqft
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 62093 08850
- Zillow Home ID: 31412660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9 Wilshire Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% higher than in Freeport, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Freeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11520 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292