- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $421,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Was Treated, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,696 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: A9700093
- Zillow Home ID: 57755104
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-585K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06111 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Newington as a whole. Among 06111 homes, this home is valued 140.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Newington, and 36.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06111 home values.
|25 Winding Brook Ln Newington, CT||$482K||3||2.5||2,445|
|19 Winding Brook Ln Newington, CT||$486K||4||2.5||2,528|
|22 Winding Brook Ln Newington, CT||$515K||3||2.5||3,094|
|26 Winding Brook Ln Newington, CT||$474K||4||2.5||2,380|
|16 Barn Hill Ln Newington, CT||$440K||4||2.5||1,932|
|8 Barn Hill Ln Newington, CT||$458K||3||4||2,021|
|24 Barn Hill Ln Newington, CT||$459K||3||2.5||2,028|
|9 Barn Hill Ln Newington, CT||$462K||3||2.5||2,076|
|21 Barn Hill Ln Newington, CT||$434K||4||2.5||1,960|
|32 Barn Hill Ln Newington, CT||$469K||3||2.5||2,241|
|29 Barn Hill Ln Newington, CT||$485K||4||2.5||2,404|
|68 Deming St Newington, CT||$476K||2||2||2,622|
|21 Fieldstone Path Newington, CT||$467K||3||3.5||2,186|
|25 Stonewall Ct Newington, CT||$494K||4||2.5||2,621|
|19 Stonewall Ct Newington, CT||$518K||3||2.5||2,854|
|27 Fieldstone Path Newington, CT||$539K||3||3||2,882|
|43 Barn Hill Ln Newington, CT||$474K||4||2.5||2,293|
|7 Stonewall Ct Newington, CT||$469K||3||2.5||2,304|
|28 Fieldstone Path Newington, CT||$482K||4||2.5||2,430|
|26 Stonewall Ct Newington, CT||$419K||3||2||1,867|
Nearby Schools in Newington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!