- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 3,765 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Garage - Type Of \ Tandem, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,315 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00047 B:00713 L:00060N
- Zillow Home ID: 57947370
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $287-460K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06460 home values will fall 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.3% fall for Milford as a whole. Among 06460 homes, this home is valued 42.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Milford, and 9.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06460 home values.
|98 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$271K||3||1.5||1,392|
|91 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$217K||3||1||1,008|
|80 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$268K||3||1.5||1,260|
|112 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$220K||3||1||1,008|
|99 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$261K||3||1||1,488|
|105 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$355K||3||2.1||2,100|
|224 Marino Dr Milford, CT||$225K||3||2||1,072|
|72 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$301K||3||1.5||1,578|
|77 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$218K||3||1||1,008|
|66 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$268K||4||1||1,414|
|111 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$251K||2||2||1,008|
|81 Snowapple Ln Milford, CT||$221K||2||1||1,008|
|225 Marino Dr Milford, CT||$221K||3||1||1,008|
|69 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$264K||3||1||1,260|
|89 Snowapple Ln Milford, CT||$263K||3||2||1,344|
|120 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$241K||3||2||1,008|
|60 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$277K||4||1.5||1,440|
|118 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$240K||3||1||1,008|
|90 Snowapple Ln Milford, CT||$223K||3||1||1,008|
|119 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$241K||3||1||1,008|
Nearby Schools in Milford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!