- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Garage - Type Of \ Tandem, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,315 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00047 B:00713 L:00060N
- Zillow Home ID: 57947370
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06460 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Milford as a whole. Among 06460 homes, this home is valued 28.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.4% greater than in Milford, and 17.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06460 home values.
|98 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$266K||3||1.5||1,392|
|91 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$224K||3||1||1,008|
|99 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$258K||3||1||1,488|
|112 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$229K||3||1||1,008|
|105 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$336K||3||2.5||2,100|
|80 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$273K||3||1.5||1,260|
|224 Marino Dr Milford, CT||$250K||3||2||1,072|
|111 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$245K||2||2||1,008|
|81 Snowapple Ln Milford, CT||$225K||2||1||1,008|
|77 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$224K||3||1||1,008|
|72 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$292K||3||1.5||1,578|
|89 Snowapple Ln Milford, CT||$267K||3||2||1,344|
|66 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$257K||4||1||1,414|
|225 Marino Dr Milford, CT||$232K||3||1||1,008|
|90 Snowapple Ln Milford, CT||$234K||3||1||1,008|
|75 Snowapple Ln Milford, CT||$316K||5||2||2,016|
|80 Snowapple Ln Milford, CT||$294K||3||2.01||1,658|
|118 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$233K||3||1||1,008|
|119 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$234K||3||1||1,008|
|69 Baxter Ln Milford, CT||$264K||3||1||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Milford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!