- Lot: 1.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Views: 3,294 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $155,555
- Last sale price/sqft: $97
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENTAL_TERMS \ Other (See Remarks), RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RN_TYPE \ Single Family, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:K-06 B:02 L:05
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57523171
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $335-638K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02093 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Wrentham as a whole. Among 02093 homes, this home is valued 8.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 51.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02093, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% higher than in Wrentham, and 89.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02093 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wrentham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02093 home values.
|61 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$410K||3||1.5||2,312|
|55 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$384K||3||1.5||1,568|
|65 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$659K||4||2.5||3,800|
|63 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||--||--||--||--|
|45 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$295K||2||1.5||960|
|75 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$538K||4||2.5||2,712|
|85 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$645K||5||2.5||3,496|
|92 Bennett St Wrentham, MA||$472K||3||2||2,289|
|50 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$602K||4||3.5||2,850|
|40 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$383K||2||1.5||1,568|
|60 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$519K||4||2.5||2,486|
|95 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$759K||5||4||3,963|
|105 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$603K||4||2.5||2,898|
|70 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$598K||5||2.5||3,096|
|30 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$278K||2||1||900|
|115 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$609K||4||2.5||3,104|
|80 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$551K||4||2.5||2,800|
|90 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$612K||4||3.5||2,914|
|125 Riverside Dr Wrentham, MA||$560K||4||2.5||2,659|
|94 Bennett St Wrentham, MA||$384K||3||2.5||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Wrentham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!