- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,698 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $188,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 55630
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Fuel\Energy\System \ Electric, A\C \ Central Electric, Water Heater \ Electric, Acreage Features \ View Year Round, Acreage Features \ Unrestricted, Basement\Foundation \ Crawl Space, Garage\Carport \ None-Garage, Garage\Carport \ None-Carport, Roofing \ Metal, Floors \ Carpet, Fuel\Energy\System \ Propane, Interior Features \ Ceramic Tile Bath, Exterior Features \ Porch, Financing \ Cash, Property Type \ Residential, Type & Style \ Two Story, Fireplace \ Gas Logs, Floors \ Hardwood, Addl Living Space \ None, Interior Features \ Large Master Bedroom, Financing \ Conventional, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Water\Sewer \ Septic, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closets, Schools \ Other-See Remarks, Windows\Doors \ Windows-Screens, Floors \ Ceramic, Exterior Finish \ Cedar Siding, Acreage Features \ Partially Wooded, Fuel\Energy\System \ Forced Warm Air, Appliances \ Other-See Remarks, Road Maintenance \ Other-See Remarks
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 656900689520
- Zillow Home ID: 107060206
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $113-218K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will rise 2.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3004 Brush Creek Rd Bryson City, NC||--||--||--||--|
|90 Houston Farm Rd Bryson City, NC||$123K||--||--||--|
|11 Fox Run Rd Bryson City, NC||$117K||--||--||--|
|23 Fox Run Rd Bryson City, NC||--||Studio||--||--|
|111 Fox Run Rdg Bryson City, NC||$169K||3||2||2,800|
|280 Fox Run Rd Bryson City, NC||$143K||--||--||--|
|323 Fox Run Cove Bryson City, NC||$98K||--||--||--|
|323 Fox Run Rd Bryson City, NC||$97K||--||--||--|
|405 Fox Run Rd Bryson City, NC||$81K||--||--||--|
|405 Fox Run Rdg Bryson City, NC||$78K||--||--||--|
|437 Fox Run Rd Bryson City, NC||$170K||--||--||--|
|437 Fox Run Rdg Bryson City, NC||$159K||--||--||--|
|2571 Brush Creek Rd Bryson City, NC||$113K||2||2||1,100|
|2575 Brush Creek Rd Bryson City, NC||$181K||--||--||--|
|2901 Brush Creek Rd Bryson City, NC||$127K||--||--||--|
|710 Fox Run Rd Bryson City, NC||$81K||--||--||--|
|833 Fox Run Rd Bryson City, NC||--||1||1||845|
|981 Fox Run Rd Bryson City, NC||$130K||--||--||--|
|273 Fox Run Rd Bryson City, NC||$73K||2||1||1,200|
|1041 Fox Run Rd Bryson City, NC||$130K||2||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Bryson City
PK, 6-87.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!