- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
90 Brinker Rd, Barrington, IL 600104 beds, 6 baths, 7,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,775,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,704 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01103010280000
- Zillow Home ID: 60258681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 90 Brinker Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.3% greater than in Barrington Hills, and 316.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Barrington Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
- 91 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$640K33.53,038
- 89 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$1.52M447,000
- 95 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$743K333,158
- 83 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$1.75M--4.510,071
- 93 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$765K--2.53,140
- 75 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$846K--31,938
- 97 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$817K443,511
- 99 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$1.59M564,090
- 87 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$785K443,357
- 85 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$913K43.52,800
- 78 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$1.76M--811,838
- 72 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$2.06M--46,491
- 74 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$1.63M45.35,800
- 93 Hills And Dales Rd Fox River Valley Gardens, IL$630K--32,447
- 105 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$1.23M--4.53,668
- 79 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$740K--2.52,612
- 67 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$1.13M554,894
- 68 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$1.21M--47,564
- 70 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$1.08M54.28,000
- 81 Brinker Rd Barrington, IL$787K--3.53,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.