- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 51 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,932 all time views
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $64,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: 209570
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Style \ Other, Exterior Amenities \ Privacy, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Appliances Incl \ Cooktop, Floor \ Ceramic, Fuel \ Propane, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Views \ Seasonal, Views \ Scenic, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Energy Features \ Energy * Appliances, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Lot Description \ Wooded, Lot Description \ Irregular Shape, Title V \ Unk, Water \ Well, Sewer \ Private, Survey \ Yes, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Garage \ 2 Car, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Garage \ Oversized, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Garage \ Heated, Heat\Cool \ Multizone, Interior Amenities \ High Speed Wiring, Interior Amenities \ Sun Room, Appliances Incl \ Range Hood, Interior Amenities \ Granite Counter, Appliances Incl \ Disposal, Heat\Cool \ Radiant, Garage \ Insulated, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Hot Water \ Propane, Insulation \ Other, Floor \ Marble, Energy Features \ ProgramThermostat, Insulation \ Cellulose, Status \ Pending, Insulation \ Foam, Construction \ Panelized, Yr Blt Description \ Actual, Contingent \ Yes, Interior Amenities \ Radiant Heat
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,338 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:208 B:18-1
- Zillow Home ID: 90011080
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01237 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Lanesboro as a whole. Among 01237 homes, this home is 166.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% less than in Lanesboro, and 47.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01237 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lanesboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01237 home values.
|86 Brodie Mountain Rd Lanesboro, MA||$341K||5||4||2,130|
|98 Brodie Mountain Rd Lanesboro, MA||$332K||3||2.5||2,184|
|75 Brodie Mountain Rd Lanesboro, MA||$346K||4||2||2,889|
|76 Brodie Mountain Rd Lanesboro, MA||$288K||4||2.5||1,717|
|Bailey Rd Lanesboro, MA||--||--||--||--|
|71 Brodie Mountain Rd Lanesboro, MA||$146K||3||1||960|
|111 Brodie Mountain Rd Lanesboro, MA||$319K||3||2||2,025|
|Route 7 New Ashford, MA||--||--||--||--|
|Glassworks Rd Lanesboro, MA||$234K||--||--||--|
|Glassworks Rd Lanesboro, MA||$236K||--||--||--|
|78 Brodie Mountain Rd Lanesboro, MA||$176K||2||1||736|
|251 Bailey Rd Lanesboro, MA||$300K||3||2||1,449|
|26 Brodie Mountain Rd Hancock, MA||$372K||6||3.5||2,660|
|240 Bailey Rd Lanesboro, MA||$439K||4||3||3,832|
|236 Bailey Rd Lanesboro, MA||$161K||2||1||763|
|54 Brodie Mountain Rd Lanesboro, MA||$276K||3||2||1,862|
|232 Bailey Rd Lanesboro, MA||$340K||4||2.5||2,688|
|229 Bailey Rd Lanesboro, MA||$348K||2||3.5||2,356|
|225 Bailey Rd Lanesboro, MA||$448K||3||2.5||3,490|
|226 Bailey Rd Lanesboro, MA||$377K||5||2||3,410|
Nearby Schools in Lanesboro
PK-6 & ungraded3.5 mi
7-12 & ungraded6.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded6.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!