90 Bynner StAPT B, Boston, MA 02130
Sold on 3/16/11: $202,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:447 sq ft
- Lot:447 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Mar 2011 for $202,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow1009
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1982
- Parcel #W:10 P:01643 S:004
- Room Count2
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count27
- Zillow Home ID59131655
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$178,041||$158K – $194K||-$3,327||$398||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,557/mo||$1.4K – $1.9K/mo||+$1||$3.48||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 58.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Plain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.6% less than in Boston, and 93.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
Neighborhood for 90 Bynner Street APT B
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Curley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Hennigan Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- ELC - West Zone (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- John F Kennedy Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Mendell Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- The English High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Greater Egleston Community High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005