This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Views: 812 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $165,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Bungalow, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,694 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 087000090
- Zillow Home ID: 62537856
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06042 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.8% increase for Manchester as a whole. Among 06042 homes, this home is valued 0.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% lower than in Manchester, and 88.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06042 home values.
|94 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$204K||6||3||2,756|
|86 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$150K||2||2||1,395|
|25 Alton St Manchester, CT||$160K||4||1.5||1,492|
|84 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$185K||4||3||1,950|
|100 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$138K||3||1||1,123|
|87 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$226K||2||1||3,369|
|82 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$147K||2||1||1,528|
|93 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$173K||3||2||1,730|
|19 Alton St Manchester, CT||$150K||3||1.5||1,140|
|97 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$156K||3||1||1,348|
|81 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$125K||3||1||936|
|76 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$143K||3||1.5||1,421|
|106 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$144K||3||1||1,122|
|13 Alton St Manchester, CT||$197K||6||3||2,280|
|75 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$220K||4||3||2,562|
|57 Alton St Manchester, CT||$149K||3||2||1,152|
|103 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$151K||3||1||1,152|
|61 Alton St Manchester, CT||$158K||3||1.5||1,347|
|110 Cambridge St Manchester, CT||$146K||2||1||1,130|
|101 Middle Tpke W Manchester, CT||$152K||3||--||2,003|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!