- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 1,252 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $2,998,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,473
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ Possible, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Foam, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Canyon, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,035 sqft
- Parcel #: 077242160
- Zillow Home ID: 15601650
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.7-3.5M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94028 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Portola Valley as a whole. Among 94028 homes, this home is valued 5.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94028, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% greater than in Portola Valley, and 56.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94028 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portola Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94028 home values.
|70 Cheyenne Pt Portola Valley, CA||$5.66M||4||3.5||4,200|
|95 Cheyenne Pt Portola Valley, CA||$3.6M||4||3.5||2,760|
|30 Kiowa Ct Portola Valley, CA||$3.23M||4||2.5||2,410|
|205 Cherokee Way Portola Valley, CA||$5.5M||4||2.5||4,520|
|30 Cheyenne Pt Portola Valley, CA||$2.86M||4||2.5||2,120|
|75 Cheyenne Pt Portola Valley, CA||$3.46M||3||3.5||2,490|
|195 Cherokee Way Portola Valley, CA||$4.31M||3||3.5||3,500|
|50 Cheyenne Pt Portola Valley, CA||$3.5M||4||2.5||2,660|
|95 Palmer Ln Portola Valley, CA||$3.77M||4||3.5||3,000|
|35 Kiowa Ct Portola Valley, CA||$3.39M||4||2||2,520|
|345 Cervantes Rd Portola Valley, CA||$3.93M||4||4||3,330|
|89 Palmer Ln Portola Valley, CA||$5.45M||4||3.5||3,860|
|10 Kiowa Ct Portola Valley, CA||$5.95M||4||5||3,800|
|65 Cheyenne Pt Portola Valley, CA||$5.49M||6||3.5||4,520|
|185 Cherokee Way Portola Valley, CA||$6.51M||5||5.5||4,340|
|35 Palmer Ln Portola Valley, CA||$4.39M||2||3.5||3,110|
|349 Cervantes Rd Portola Valley, CA||$4.59M||4||2.5||3,600|
|200 Cherokee Way Portola Valley, CA||$3.15M||3||1.5||1,100|
|100 Palmer Ln Portola Valley, CA||$4.32M||3||2.5||3,640|
|20 Kiowa Ct Portola Valley, CA||$5.36M||4||3||3,940|
Nearby Schools in Portola Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!