- Built in 1925
- Views: 1,472 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,444,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $808
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- Adult Community \ No, Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Conservation Area, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Laundry Facilities, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ No, Assoc Security \ Doorman, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling \ Window AC, Disclosure \ N, Documents On File \ Association Financial Statements, Documents On File \ Floor Plans, Documents On File \ Management Association Bylaws, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Documents On File \ Rules & Regs, Documents On File \ Unit Deed, Exterior \ Brick, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Other (See Remarks), Heating \ Hot Water Radiators, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ French Doors, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof Material \ Rubber, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Corner, Unit Placement \ Front, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Warranty \ No, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 1,787 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: W:05 P:01260 S:012
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59176326
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.6-2.05M.
Market guideZillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 107% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83% less than in Boston, and 92.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
|Other Units in this Building (24)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 90 Commonwealth Ave|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!