- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Views: 2,221 all time views
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $412
- APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Other (See Remarks), COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Floor size: 704 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111161727
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-405K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01778 home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Wayland as a whole. Among 01778 homes, this home is valued 45.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01778, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wayland, and 65.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01778 home values.
|92 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$330K||1||1||772|
|89 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$528K||4||2||1,877|
|87 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$332K||2||1||920|
|84 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$509K||2||3||1,720|
|97 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$409K||2||1||1,122|
|98 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$472K||3||2.5||1,410|
|80 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$421K||3||1.5||1,428|
|99 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$427K||2||2||1,661|
|135 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$558K||1||2||2,196|
|76 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$970K||1||1||9,999|
|129 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$331K||1||1||702|
|107 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$1.29M||5||5||5,100|
|123 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$341K||2||1||686|
|3 Pine Rd Wayland, MA||$373K||2||1||1,073|
|109 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$399K||2||1.5||1,016|
|125 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$819K||4||3||2,500|
|7 Pine Rd Chestnut Hill, MA||$1.59M||4||3.5||2,712|
|121 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$348K||2||1||998|
|113 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$327K||1||1||1,088|
|119 Dudley Rd Wayland, MA||$326K||2||1||768|
Nearby Schools in Wayland
1-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!