90 E End Ave APT 8A, New York, NY 100284 beds, 4 baths, 3,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $2,560,750
- View: Park, Water
- Condo Common Charges \ 3560,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Total Floors \ 21,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1580,Lot Number \ 1001,Buyfolio Building ID \ 66637,Total Charges \ 7296
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 3,125 sqft
- Parcel #: 15801020
- Zillow Home ID: 55503172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 90 E End Avenue APT 8A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% less than in New York Metro, and 92.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 2A$868K----837
- Apt 2B$1.49M----432
- Apt 2C$1.43M----418
- Apt 2D$887K----837
- Apt 2E$1.51M----447
- Apt 2F$1.51M----442
- Apt 3A$8.05M----3,828
- Apt 3C$1.31M----1,404
- Apt 4A$8.2M----4,214
- Apt 4B$3.1M22.51,744
- Apt 4C$1.25M2--1,408
- Apt 5B$2.85M----1,727
- Apt 5C$2.16M221,409
- Apt 6A$8.16M----3,507
- Apt 6B$3.38M22.51,780
- Apt 7A$8.35M----5,304
- Apt 10A$8.03M----3,126
- Apt 11A$8.04M----3,126
- Apt 15A$8.05M----3,126
- Apt 8B$3.33M332,200
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292