- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Driveway Type \ Cement, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Car Port, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,604 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 00091600
- Zillow Home ID: 57814950
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-220K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 0.1% next year. Among 06786 homes, this home is valued 11.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125.9% greater than in Litchfield, and 140.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Litchfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Litchfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!