90 Forest St, Worcester, MA 016094 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,911 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $290,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,911 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:20 B:028 L:00003
- Zillow Home ID: 56743552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 90 Forest Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01609 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.6% lower than in Worcester, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01609 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Worcester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01609 home values.
- 94 Forest St Worcester, MA$300K32.52,512
- 86 Forest St Worcester, MA$288K42.51,910
- 98 Forest St Worcester, MA$210K31.51,482
- 84 Forest St Worcester, MA$237K41.52,032
- 38 Forest St Templeton, MA$138K321,115
- 82 Forest St Worcester, MA$254K41.51,946
- 100 Forest St Worcester, MA$245K31.51,773
- 89 Forest St Worcester, MA$282K321,890
- 85 Forest St Worcester, MA$276K53.52,389
- 95 Forest St Worcester, MA$217K31.51,500
- 104 Forest St Worcester, MA$238K31.51,692
- 83 Forest St Worcester, MA$207K31.51,492
- 80 Forest St Worcester, MA$280K322,000
- 2 Nottingham Rd Worcester, MA$188K311,062
- 81 Forest St Worcester, MA$234K622,525
- 106 Forest St Worcester, MA$256K31.51,812
- 101 Forest St Worcester, MA$293K623,144
- 10 Laconia Rd Worcester, MA$188K42.51,377
- 108 Forest St Worcester, MA$212K31.51,744
- 3 Nottingham Rd Worcester, MA$303K41.52,234
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.