90 Gaslight Ln UNIT 90, North Easton, MA 023561 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $216,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,ASSC_POOL \ Yes,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Clubroom,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Townhouse,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 106
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0045U B:0197 L:0000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56833745
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 90 Gaslight Lane UNIT 90
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02356, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% greater than in Easton, and 22.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02356 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Easton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02356 home values.
Nearby Schools in Easton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292