90 Hood Rd, Tewksbury, MA 018763 beds, 3 baths, 1,702 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $359,900
- Price/sqft: $211
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, BTH3_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Slider, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,702 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0027 L:0030 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56538706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 90 Hood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01876 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Tewksbury, and 74.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01876 home values.
- 83 Hood Rd Tewksbury, MA$418K41.52,116
- 310 River Rd Tewksbury, MA$417K53.51,924
- 330 River Rd Tewksbury, MA$357K332,000
- 322 River Rd Tewksbury, MA$270K31.51,240
- 79 Hood Rd Tewksbury, MA$314K31.51,350
- 80 Hood Rd Tewksbury, MA$344K321,674
- 78 Hood Rd # 0 Tewksbury, MA$208K311,152
- 285 River Rd Tewksbury, MA$339K321,746
- 290 River Rd Tewksbury, MA$389K42.51,560
- 349 River Rd Tewksbury, MA$406K433,296
- 772 Trull Rd Tewksbury, MA$283K21.51,130
- 338 River Rd Tewksbury, MA$279K31.51,222
- 75 Hood Rd Tewksbury, MA$331K321,334
- 73 Hood Rd Tewksbury, MA$302K31.51,428
- 78 Hood Rd Tewksbury, MA$288K211,152
- 293 River Rd Tewksbury, MA$496K32.52,376
- 341 River Rd Tewksbury, MA$343K321,726
- 346 River Rd Tewksbury, MA$341K331,476
- 38 Cleghorn Ln Tewksbury, MA$323K311,264
- 763 Trull Rd Tewksbury, MA$341K31.51,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!