- Lot: 7,174 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,972 all time views
- 37 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 4512396
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Amenities \ Close to School, Parking \ Driveway, Property Type \ Single Family, Siding Description \ Vinyl, Status \ Active, Village \ None, Heating Fuel \ Natural Gas, Water Description \ Municipal, Air Conditioning \ Central, Garbage \ Private, Amenities \ Formal Dining Room, Style \ Capecod, Basement Description \ Full, Attic Description \ Scuttle, Amenities \ Cul-De-Sac, Amenities \ Mountain Views, Sq Ft Source \ Municipality, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Post Office \ Marlboro, Hotwater \ Gas Stand Alone, Amenities \ Foyer, Year Built Exception \ Actual, Amenities \ Pantry, Amenities \ Wood Burning Stove, Lot Description \ Stone\Brick Wall, Tax Source \ Municipality, Tax Year \ 2014, Amenities \ Laundry Room\Private, Tax Amount \ 7056
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,315 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 360010801200060130000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32852913
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $133-243K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12542 home values will decrease 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.9% decrease for Marlboro as a whole. Among 12542 homes, this home is 12.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 37.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12542, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% higher than in Marlboro, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12542 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marlboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12542 home values.
|88 Orange St Marlboro, NY||$137K||3||1||1,308|
|92 Orange St Marlboro, NY||$144K||3||1.5||1,457|
|Orange St Marlboro, NY||$144K||3||1.5||1,457|
|86 Orange St Marlboro, NY||$119K||3||1.5||892|
|94 Orange St Marlboro, NY||$125K||2||1||1,005|
|75 Orchard St Marlboro, NY||$145K||3||2.5||993|
|91 Orange St Marlboro, NY||$189K||4||2||1,774|
|Orchard St Marlboro, NY||--||--||--||--|
|71 Orchard St Marlboro, NY||$186K||3||2||2,216|
|96 Orange St Marlboro, NY||$135K||3||1||1,208|
|84 Orange St Marlboro, NY||$131K||3||1||960|
|81 Orchard St Marlboro, NY||$140K||2||2||1,170|
|91 Orange St Marlboro, NY||$183K||3||2||1,974|
|93 Orange St Marlboro, NY||$184K||4||4||1,548|
|83 Orchard St Marlboro, NY||--||--||--||--|
|67 Orchard St Marlboro, NY||$152K||2||2||1,365|
|80 Orange St Marlboro, NY||$233K||3||2.5||1,935|
|Orange St Marlboro, NY||$233K||3||2.5||1,935|
|63 Orchard St Marlboro, NY||$336K||8||4||4,088|
|76 Orchard St Marlboro, NY||$247K||4||2.5||2,650|
Nearby Schools in Marlboro
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!