- Lot: 1.19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 2,699 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $163
- Finished basement, 1176 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Green House, OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH6_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,996 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: M:015.0-0000-0262.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57100807
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $629K-1.33M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is valued 127.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 92.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|91 Prospect St Reading, MA||$736K||5||3.01||3,512|
|94 Prospect St Reading, MA||$1.2M||7||4||5,114|
|97 Prospect St Reading, MA||$722K||4||2.5||3,093|
|80 Prospect St Reading, MA||$919K||4||3.5||3,715|
|81 Prospect St Reading, MA||$792K||--||--||--|
|76 Prospect St Reading, MA||$665K||3||3||2,344|
|106 Prospect St Reading, MA||$1.11M||4||3.5||4,471|
|107 Prospect St Reading, MA||$850K||6||5||3,467|
|77 King St Reading, MA||$812K||4||2.5||3,087|
|83 King St Reading, MA||$974K||5||4||3,992|
|112 Mineral St Reading, MA||$625K||4||2.5||2,893|
|84 King St Reading, MA||$592K||3||3||2,217|
|89 King St Reading, MA||$509K||3||1.5||1,838|
|65 King St Reading, MA||$479K||3||2||1,590|
|107 Mineral St Reading, MA||$508K||3||2||2,190|
|88 King St Reading, MA||$489K||3||1.5||1,858|
|93 King St Reading, MA||$519K||3||1.5||2,417|
|66 Prospect St Reading, MA||$842K||5||3.5||3,421|
|67 Prospect St Reading, MA||$751K||5||1.5||2,908|
|113 Summer Ave Reading, MA||$586K||3||1.5||2,238|
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!