This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $182,000
- 230 sqft basement
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:189 B:750 L:223
- Zillow Home ID: 58140065
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South West home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Hartford as a whole. Among South West homes, this home is valued 6.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.6% less than in Hartford, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help South West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South West home values.
|86 Salem St Hartford, CT||$91K||3||1||1,148|
|94 Salem St Hartford, CT||$97K||2||2||1,632|
|91 Salem St Hartford, CT||$91K||2||1||1,218|
|87 Salem St Hartford, CT||$90K||3||1||1,184|
|98 Salem St Hartford, CT||$96K||3||1.75||1,603|
|99 Salem St Hartford, CT||$92K||2||1||1,279|
|79 Salem St Hartford, CT||$91K||3||2||1,224|
|105 Salem St Hartford, CT||$97K||3||2||1,632|
|63 Bates St Hartford, CT||$92K||3||2||1,378|
|49 Bates St Hartford, CT||$107K||2||1||1,989|
|67 Bates St Hartford, CT||$92K||3||1.5||1,294|
|45 Bates St Hartford, CT||$98K||3||2||1,740|
|58 Bates St Hartford, CT||$108K||3||2||2,050|
|54 Bates St Hartford, CT||$90K||2||1||1,196|
|62 Bates St Hartford, CT||$90K||3||1||1,218|
|41 Bates St Hartford, CT||$83K||2||1||911|
|68 Bates St Hartford, CT||$91K||2||1||1,332|
|72 Bates St Hartford, CT||$90K||2||1||1,150|
|67 Salem St Hartford, CT||$111K||4||2||2,099|
|29 Bates St Hartford, CT||$105K||3||1.5||1,985|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!