- Lot: 16.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 170 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,388 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $1,400,000
- Price/sqft: $462
- Parking: 3 spaces, 704 sqft
- Amenities \ Balcony, Amenities \ Close to School, Amenities \ Eat in Kitchen, Amenities \ Formal Dining Room, Amenities \ In Ground Pool, Amenities \ Legal Accessory Apartment, Amenities \ Master Bath, Amenities \ Patio, Amenities \ Powder Room, Amenities \ Tennis, Amenities \ Walk In Closet, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Garbage \ Public, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Heating Type \ Steam, Parking \ 3 Car Detached, Post Office \ Ossining, Property Type \ Single Family, Siding Description \ Clap Board, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Amount \ 47398, Tax Source \ Municipality, Tax Year \ 2014, Village \ None
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 55428909001100010020000000
- Zillow Home ID: 33079068
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 10562 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Town of Ossining as a whole. Among 10562 homes, this home is 302.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 95.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10562, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Ossining, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10562 home values.
|94 Somerstown Rd Ossining, NY||--||--||--||--|
|19 Tavano Rd Ossining, NY||$426K||4||3||1,654|
|32 Tavano Rd Ossining, NY||$406K||3||2||1,720|
|30 Tavano Rd Ossining, NY||$552K||3||2||2,552|
|17 Tavano Rd Ossining, NY||$413K||5||2.5||1,500|
|28 Tavano Rd Ossining, NY||$723K||5||4||3,531|
|2 Edgewood Rd Ossining, NY||$679K||4||2.5||2,605|
|15 Tavano Rd Ossining, NY||$513K||3||3||2,336|
|11 Tavano Rd Ossining, NY||$538K||4||3||2,325|
|13 Tavano Rd Ossining, NY||$2.49M||5||7||7,693|
|78 Somerstown Rd Ossining, NY||$573K||5||3.5||2,237|
|26 Tavano Rd Ossining, NY||$603K||5||3||2,658|
|8 Edgewood Rd Ossining, NY||$553K||4||2.5||2,060|
|9 Tavano Rd Ossining, NY||$518K||4||2.5||2,287|
|1 Edgewood Rd Ossining, NY||$491K||4||3||1,447|
|70 Somerstown Rd Ossining, NY||$745K||4||2.5||2,660|
|20 Tavano Rd Ossining, NY||$377K||4||2||1,384|
|22 Tavano Rd Ossining, NY||$491K||3||3||2,300|
|5 Edgewood Rd Ossining, NY||$526K||4||2||1,947|
|18 Tavano Rd Ossining, NY||$407K||4||2.5||1,552|
Nearby Schools in Town of Ossining
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!