- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1892
- Views: 1,740 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $372,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Steam, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Radiators, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wood Flooring, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Stone/Ceramic Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wood Flooring, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, WARRANTY \ No
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,702 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Oil
- Parcel #: M:25 L:0493
- Zillow Home ID: 56120764
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $315-445K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 21.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Salem, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
|86-88 Summer St Salem, MA||$373K||--||--||--|
|114 Margin St Salem, MA||$334K||3||1.5||2,000|
|13 Prescott St Salem, MA||$384K||6||2.75||3,100|
|15 Prescott St Salem, MA||$300K||3||1.5||1,424|
|11 Prescott St Salem, MA||$329K||4||3||2,129|
|83 Summer St Salem, MA||$317K||6||2||1,960|
|82 Summer St Salem, MA||$391K||4||3||2,796|
|2 Downing St Salem, MA||$391K||3||3.5||2,689|
|83 1/2 Summer St Salem, MA||$292K||4||2||1,410|
|112 Margin St Salem, MA||$328K||2||2||2,097|
|18 Prescott St Salem, MA||$287K||--||1||1,405|
|21 Prescott St Salem, MA||$380K||4||2||2,760|
|81 Summer St Salem, MA||$383K||4||3||2,807|
|7 Prescott St Salem, MA||$368K||4||2||2,640|
|20 Prescott St Salem, MA||$402K||6||2||3,149|
|20 Prescott St # 1 Salem, MA||$288K||4||1||1,700|
|78 Summer St Salem, MA||$327K||4||2||2,200|
|108 Margin St Salem, MA||$426K||8||3.5||3,514|
|22 Prescott St Salem, MA||$375K||6||3||2,594|
|23 Prescott St Salem, MA||$371K||4||2||2,760|
Nearby Schools in Salem
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!