- Lot: 1.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 322 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,909 all time views
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $37
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $279,600
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 07385820
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Amenities \ Playground, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Basement \ Bath Stubbed, Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Full, Construction \ Aluminum/Vinyl, Construction \ Brick Front, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Heating Type \ Zoned/Dual, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Bath, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Laundry Location \ Upstairs, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Parking \ Side/Rear Entrance, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Septic Tank
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,277 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 130 6110 144
- Zillow Home ID: 69076354
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $244-350K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30277 home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Sharpsburg as a whole. Among 30277 homes, this home is 55.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30277, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Sharpsburg, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30277 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sharpsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30277 home values.
|80 Sweet Bay Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$322K||4||3||2,764|
|106 Sweet Bay Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$303K||--||2.5||2,744|
|87 Persimmon Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$327K||--||3.5||2,753|
|50 Sweet Bay Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$274K||--||3.5||2,381|
|117 Persimmon Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$388K||--||4.5||4,250|
|71 Persimmon Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$285K||--||3||2,660|
|85 Sweet Bay Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$348K||--||3||2,959|
|91 Sweet Bay Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$338K||--||3||2,821|
|152 Sweet Bay Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$305K||--||3||2,432|
|79 Sweet Bay Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$357K||4||2.5||3,208|
|99 Sweet Bay Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$276K||--||2.5||2,337|
|Berlin Ct Sharpsburg, GA||--||--||--||--|
|61 Sweet Bay Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$349K||--||3||3,176|
|57 Persimmon Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$294K||--||2||2,782|
|38 Sweet Bay Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$293K||5||3||2,789|
|127 Persimmon Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$330K||--||3.5||2,912|
|109 Sweet Bay Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$269K||4||2.5||2,127|
|168 Sweet Bay Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$296K||--||3||2,591|
|102 Persimmon Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$276K||4||4||2,493|
|8 Viburnam Ct Sharpsburg, GA||$281K||--||3||2,468|
Nearby Schools in Sharpsburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!