- Lot: 4,297 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Views: 2,712 all time views
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $355,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $220
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,616 sqft
- Parcel #: M:C-12 B:0026
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56273393
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $332-417K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02155 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Medford as a whole. Among 02155 homes, this home is valued 3.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Medford, and 78.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02155 home values.
|94 Walsh St Medford, MA||$334K||3||1||1,141|
|84 Walsh St Medford, MA||$434K||4||1.5||2,083|
|87 Walsh St Medford, MA||$452K||3||1.5||1,998|
|33 Brackett St Medford, MA||$347K||3||1||1,332|
|43 Brackett St Medford, MA||$348K||3||1.5||1,345|
|80 Walsh St Medford, MA||$341K||3||1||1,183|
|44 Brackett St Medford, MA||$308K||3||1||855|
|121 Gaston St Medford, MA||$350K||3||1||1,696|
|74 Walsh St Medford, MA||$378K||4||2||1,548|
|125 Gaston St Medford, MA||$318K||2||1||948|
|118 Gaston St Medford, MA||$351K||4||2||1,308|
|70 Walsh St Medford, MA||$367K||4||1.5||1,520|
|116 Walsh St Medford, MA||$301K||3||1.5||770|
|71 Walsh St Medford, MA||$359K||3||2||1,358|
|129 Gaston St Medford, MA||$345K||3||1||1,380|
|115 Walsh St Medford, MA||$345K||3||1||1,120|
|122 Gaston St Medford, MA||$377K||3||2||1,614|
|19 Brackett St Medford, MA||$416K||3||2||1,748|
|16 Brackett St Medford, MA||$349K||3||2||1,688|
|66 Walsh St Medford, MA||$491K||5||3||2,252|
Nearby Schools in Medford
PK-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
K-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!