90 Watson Rd, Exeter, NH 038331 bed, 1 bath, 1,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 151 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Price/sqft: $203
- MLS #: 4348866
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Softwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,574 sqft
- Parcel #: EXTR M:019 L:001
- Zillow Home ID: 86804695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 90 Watson Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03833 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% lower than in Town of Exeter, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
- 85 Watson Rd Exeter, NH$262K31.51,264
- 88 Watson Rd Exeter, NH$401K43.52,330
- 84 Watson Rd Exeter, NH--Studio----
- 1 Stonewall Way # D Exeter, NH$184K21.51,296
- 1 Stonewall Way Exeter, NH$192K221,292
- 1 Stonewall Way # C Exeter, NH$173K21.51,370
- 1 Stonewall Way # E Exeter, NH$185K21.51,300
- 1 Stonewall Way # B Exeter, NH$184K21.51,296
- 1 Stonewall Way # A Exeter, NH$185K21.51,292
- 3 Stonewall Way # C Exeter, NH$173K221,370
- 3 Stonewall Way # E Exeter, NH$184K21.51,300
- 3 Stonewall Way # D Exeter, NH$191K21.51,296
- 3 Stonewall Way # B Exeter, NH$189K21.51,296
- 3 Stonewall Way Exeter, NH$200K221,370
- 3 Stonewall Way # A Exeter, NH$184K21.51,292
- 5 Stonewall Way # A Exeter, NH$268K331,940
- 5 Stonewall Way # B Exeter, NH$311K32.51,877
- 5 Stonewall Way # C Exeter, NH$297K32.51,722
- 5 Stonewall Way # D Exeter, NH$282K32.51,723
- 82 Watson Rd Exeter, NH$288K31.51,871
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.