This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 315 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $127,500
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Conveniences \ Highway Accessibility, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Gas on Gas, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Sloping, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Available, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,613 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: M:0322 B:0094 L:0025
- Zillow Home ID: 58016847
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $72-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06705 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06705 homes, this home is valued 20.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 42.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06705, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% less than in Waterbury, and 241.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06705 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06705 home values.
|106 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$95K||3||1||1,500|
|91 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$127K||4||2||3,013|
|98 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$97K||5||3||1,200|
|95 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$129K||5||3.5||1,929|
|81 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$160K||6||3||3,564|
|82 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$123K||2||1||2,700|
|Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||--||--||--||--|
|86 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$131K||Studio||4.5||2,783|
|102 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$127K||6||3||2,460|
|81 Wolcott St # 1 Waterbury, CT||$117K||3||1||--|
|82 Wolcott St FL 1 Waterbury, CT||--||2||1||--|
|78 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$149K||Studio||3||3,432|
|11 Howard St Waterbury, CT||$132K||6||3||3,171|
|77 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$87K||2||1||1,360|
|72 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$157K||6||3||3,649|
|73 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$152K||6||3||3,484|
|17 Howard St Waterbury, CT||$112K||3||1||--|
|66 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$91K||2||1||1,000|
|15 Howard St Waterbury, CT||$132K||8||3||3,130|
|107 Wolcott St Waterbury, CT||$122K||3||3||2,343|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!