900 Biscayne Blvd APT 2412, Miami, FL 331322 beds, 3 baths, 1,237 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $473
- Parking: 1 space
- Amenities \ Heated Pool,Approval Information \ Other Approvals,Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly,Balcony Porch and/or Patio \ Yes,Bedroom Description \ Other,Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors,Construction Type \ Cbs Construction,Cooling Description \ Central Cooling,Development Name \ 900 Biscayne,Equipment/Appliances \ Other Equipment/Appliances,Exterior Features \ Other,Floor Description \ Marble Floors,Folio Number \ 01-32-31-069-4750,Furnished Info (List) \ Furnished,Heating Description \ Central Heat,Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA,Interior Features \ Other Interior Features,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell,Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes,Membership Purch Rqd \ No,Municipal Code \ 1,Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space,Parking Description \ 1 Space,Pets Allowed \ No,Property Detached \ No,Property Type \ Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse,Restrictions \ Other Restrictions,Rooms Information \ Den/Office,Section \ 31,Security Information \ Other Security,Status \ Active-Available,Style \ Condo 5+ Stories,Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax,Terms Considered \ All Cash,Terms Considered \ Conventional,Type of Association \ Condo,Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium,Type of Property \ Condo,Unit Design \ Corner Unit,Unit View \ Other View,Water Access \ None,Waterfront Description \ Bay Front,Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ Yes,Year Built Description \ Resale,
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 1,237 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0132310694750
- Zillow Home ID: 92437231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 900 Biscayne Boulevard APT 2412
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Miami, and 170.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- Apt 4809$1.16M331,712
- Apt 4901$1.13M33.51,796
- Apt 1903$477K12912
- Apt 5104$812K121,042
- Apt 2308$763K231,576
- Apt 4010$738K221,031
- Apt 5607$543K12938
- Apt 501$883K331,845
- Apt 4504$510K121,042
- Apt 3001$1.21M23.51,694
- Apt 4112$644K22.51,237
- Apt 2210$508K221,140
- Apt 5608$907K22.51,450
- Apt 2004$479K12938
- Apt 5603$561K12912
- Apt 2512$580K22.51,355
- Apt 4303$585K12912
- Apt 3710$450K121,031
- Apt 2105$477K11929
- Apt 5412$706K221,237
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292