900 Biscayne Blvd APT 2412, Miami, FL 331322 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,237 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2008
- 11 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $473
- MLS #: A1852729
- Amenities \ Heated Pool, Approval Information \ Other Approvals, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Balcony Porch and/or Patio \ Yes, Bedroom Description \ Other, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Development Name \ 900 Biscayne, Equipment/Appliances \ Other Equipment/Appliances, Exterior Features \ Other, Floor Description \ Marble Floors, Folio Number \ 01-32-31-069-4750, Furnished Info (List) \ Furnished, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Interior Features \ Other Interior Features, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Municipal Code \ 1, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Pets Allowed \ No, Property Detached \ No, Property Type \ Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Rooms Information \ Den/Office, Section \ 31, Security Information \ Other Security, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Association \ Condo, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Type of Property \ Condo, Unit Design \ Corner Unit, Unit View \ Other View, Water Access \ None, Waterfront Description \ Bay Front, Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ Yes, Year Built Description \ Resale
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 1,237 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0132310694750
- Zillow Home ID: 92437231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 900 Biscayne Boulevard APT 2412
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 73.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.5% less than in Miami, and 110.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- Apt 5607$547K12938
- Apt 4312$689K22.51,237
- # 900$630K121,031
- Apt 4303$576K11.5912
- Apt 2308$761K231,576
- Apt 1903$469K12912
- # TH1402$868K22.52,076
- Apt 3410$460K121,031
- Apt 2505$483K12929
- Apt 2004$470K12938
- # LPH05$1.66M33.52,647
- Apt 2910$466K121,031
- Apt 4504$508K121,042
- Apt 6001$2.34M44.53,493
- Apt 3910$514K121,031
- Apt 1910$457K121,031
- Apt 4110$467K121,031
- Apt 4112$644K22.51,237
- Apt 4901$1.14M33.51,796
- Apt 4010$658K121,031
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!