A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2008
- Views: 719 all time views
- HOA Fee: $925/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $585,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $473
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Floor Description: Marble Floors
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Approval Information: Other Approvals
- Security Information: Other Security
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Unit View: Other View
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Other Interior Features
- Water Access: None
- Maintenance Includes: Other Maintenance Includes
- Equipment: Appliances
- Section: 31
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: 900 Biscayne
- Folio Number: 01-32-31-069-4750
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 1,237 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0132310694750
- Zillow Home ID: 92437231
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $560-765K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% lower than in Miami, and 132.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (934)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 900 Biscayne|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.