- Built in 2008
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 696 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $585,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $473
- MLS #: A1852729
- View Virtual Tour
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Floor Description \ Marble Floors, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Bedroom Description \ Other, Approval Information \ Other Approvals, Unit Design \ Corner Unit, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Unit View \ Other View, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Interior Features \ Other Interior Features, Water Access \ None, Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes, Equipment\Appliances \ Other Equipment\Appliances, Section \ 31, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 1, Development Name \ 900 Biscayne, Folio Number \ 01-32-31-069-4750
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 1,237 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0132310694750
- Zillow Home ID: 92437231
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $560-739K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 55.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% less than in Miami, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (883)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 900 Biscayne|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!