- Built in 2008
- Views: 1,476 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,395,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $650
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Floor Description \ Marble Floors
- Folio Number \ 01-32-31-069-2660
- Front Exposure \ East
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Municipal Code \ 1
- Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Month
- Rental Deposit Includes \ 1st Mo2 Security Deposit
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Cleaning Deposit
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit
- Rental Payment Includes \ Water\Sewer
- Section \ 31
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ 900 BISCAYNE BAY CONDO
- View Type: Bay
- Water Access \ None
- Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Floor size: 2,145 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0132310692660
- Unit floor #: 40
- Zillow Home ID: 92448025
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.2-2.12M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% lower than in Miami, and 132.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 900 Biscayne Blvd APT 49051 beds, 1.5 baths
929 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2008
|Other Units in this Building (940)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 900 Biscayne|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!