This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $810K-1.1M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Miami is $18,210.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $5.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Miami is $15,563.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2008
- All time views: 717
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $610,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Business Center
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Parking Description: Valet Parking
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Upstairs
- First Floor Entry
- Unit View: Bay
- Amenities: Other
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Master Bathroom Description: Combination Tub & Shower
- Parking Description: Covered Parking
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Security Information: Garage Secured
- Convertible Bedroom: Yes
- Water Access: None
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Dining Description: Formal Dining
- Master Bathroom Description: Dual Sinks
- Master Bathroom Description: Spa
- Front Exposure: East
- Main Living Area: Other Main Living Area
- Section: 31
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: 900 BISCAYNE BAY
- Folio Number: 01-32-31-069-3790
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Room count: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0132310693790
- Unit floor #: 9
- Zillow Home ID: 92445354
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.8% lower than in Miami, and 180.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (924)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 900 Biscayne|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!