- Built in 2008
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 647 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $975,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $735
- MLS #: A2075998
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Tennis Court
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Closets Cabinetry, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Restrictions \ Okay To Lease, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Unit Design \ East Of Us1, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Approval Information \ Application Fee Required, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment\Appliances \ Fire Alarm, Equipment\Appliances \ Icemaker, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Floor Description \ Marble Floors, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Unit Design \ High Rise, Unit View \ Intracoastal View, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Parking Description \ 2 Or More Spaces, Water Access \ Other, Unit View \ Bay, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Interior Features \ Split Bedroom, Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified, Interior Features \ Built-Ins, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Ground Level, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Amenities \ Extra Storage, Parking Description \ Covered Parking, Section \ 6, Exterior Features \ High Impact Doors, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Unit View \ Skyline View, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-42-06-067-1110
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0142060671110
- Zillow Home ID: 92445728
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.06-1.4M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brickell home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is 219.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 145% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (184)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 900 Brickell Key Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!