900 C St NE, Washington, DC 200022 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 700 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1997 for $95,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0938 0804
- Zillow Home ID: 419737
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 900 C St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Washington, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 902 C St NE Washington, DC$662K311,312
- 904 C St NE Washington, DC$678K31.51,312
- 305 9th St NE Washington, DC$888K431,520
- 307 9th St NE Washington, DC$645K221,584
- 309 9th St NE Washington, DC$827K31.51,632
- 906 C St NE Washington, DC$751K31.51,312
- 329 9th St NE Washington, DC$1.19MStudio--3,674
- 311 9th St NE Washington, DC$870K33.51,840
- 313 9th St NE Washington, DC$564K21770
- 908 C St NE Washington, DC$777K32.51,264
- 901 C St NE Washington, DC$1.12M32.52,120
- 321 9th St NE Washington, DC$740K311,484
- 903 C St NE Washington, DC$654K31.51,152
- 905 C St NE Washington, DC$733K311,518
- 306 9th St NE Washington, DC$616K33.51,500
- 914 C St NE Washington, DC$915K43.52,499
- 907 C St NE Washington, DC$765K31.51,692
- 323 9th St NE Washington, DC$782K31.51,316
- 909 C St NE Washington, DC$770K32.51,614
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!