900 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112033 beds, 2 baths, 1,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $378,000
- Price/sqft: $371
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 046390010
- Zillow Home ID: 30651799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 900 Clarkson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Flatbush market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 650% higher than in New York, and 77.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Flatbush home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Flatbush home values.
- 898 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY$347K321,088
- 896 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY$340K----960
- 894 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY$312K311,000
- 892 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY$346K----952
- 152 E 53rd St Brooklyn, NY--324,548
- E 54th St Brooklyn, NY$397K----2,240
- 890 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY$357K----1,040
- 156 E 53rd St Brooklyn, NY$713K634,404
- 900 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY$430K31--
- 888 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY$345K----928
- 160 E 53rd St Brooklyn, NY$560K----3,032
- Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY--------
- 886 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY$362K----1,024
- 162 E 53rd St Brooklyn, NY--411,400
- 884 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY$357K----952
- 166 E 53rd St Brooklyn, NY$521K----3,032
- 882 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY$354K----928
- 155 E 53rd St APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$663K----3,780
- 880 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn, NY$367K----952
- 170 E 53rd St Brooklyn, NY$673K----4,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.